Learn more about DLR
Learn About Dynamic Living Radio and Scot Seltzer, Curator of Interesting Things
We are Rocking
Scot Seltzer, creator of DLR, began the station after pondering on it for many years. He loves the way radio can deliver information, music, and entertainment, but he had never heard all of these components brought together on a radio station in a positive, effective manner. He genuinely wants to deliver a trusted resource to give every person a way to truly fulfill a dynamic life through listening and learning on DLR.
CEO and Founder
We’re here for our listeners to help improve their quality of life through great music and amazing stories. Let’s thrive together.
We’re working on new call-in special guest appearances and love getting our listener feedback. Our station evolves around you.
Let’s change radio together
Happily Serving the Global Community 24/7
Dynamic Living Radio is his journey too. Scot hand-picks all of the content, music, and ideas from the best minds around the world. He hopes his own journey helps as many people as possible from all walks of life, all around the world, find out for themselves what a dynamic life can look like for them. He appreciates you tuning in! Let the journey begin for all of us.
Radio Segments Include
- Turn the Page – A segment about must-read audio books
- Hour of Enlightenment – Open your mind’s eye and learn something beyond yourself, including meditation, yoga, astrology, and much more.
- Great Modern Thinkers
- Celebrating Visionaries
- Who Do You Think You Are? – Learn about our personality or character types to have a better understanding of ourselves.
- Exceptional Odds – Courageous conversations of people tapping into their potential regardless of mental or physical disabilities
- No Excuses Spotlight – We take everyday people who have their backs against the wall and help them find a way to create a dynamic life.
- Dynamic Sports Stories
- Relatable, Clean Comedy Segments
- Dynamic Brilliance Goes Silent – Celebrating people who passed before their time — reflecting on their life, successes, and hardships.
- Rags to Riches Spotlight – A short autobiography of known and not-so-well-known people that came from almost nothing and have achieved a level of success to inspire anyone listening to do the same.
Specialty programs galore
We love partners
Do you have an idea for a podcast program? We love creating and partnering with folks to create more dynamic content. This is right up our alley. Dynamic Living is just as it sounds. Dynamic content allows for a much more diverse community of listeners to better connect with messaging and positive life segments. We’ve recently partners with an Arizona news and marketing company to feature and highlight amazing small business owners and people that inspire their communities.